We are hiring for a Interior Fit Out and Joinery Project Manager
We at Design Desk interiors are specialists in Interior Project works with high-end fit-out and Refurbishment. Design desk is a creative interior firm in UAE offering fresh creative unique solutions for any designing project. We offer a complete turnkey service from designing to completion of projects, office interiors, banks, hotels or restaurants, apartments or villas, and also hospitals, schools, malls, etc.
Main Duties & Responsibilities.
· Planning the assigned projects by taking complete ownership to ensure that the project is delivered within the agreed time, cost, and specifications.
· Plan and organize resources in advance by daily preparation of labor schedule
· Prepare and submit weekly accurate materials procurement reports.
· Ensure proper and complete project documentation from beginning to completion of the project
· Ensure health and safety measures are followed on site.
· Prepare project related material request
· Quality control of work done on site
· Monitor and control snagging list and advise acceptance/ rejection to completion
· Ensuring the design is amended as per authorities’ standards of (DEWA, DCD, DDA, DM, Trakhees & DMCC, etc). Handle authority approvals of local agencies and coordinate with them to obtain drawing approvals and Work Permits
· Coordinate the project with the internal team & Sub – Contractors with regards to schedule, material specification, and quality. Arrange working shifts and distribute the responsibilities accordingly.
· Manage multiple projects daily to ensure the proper requirement of manpower, materials, and tools for daily progress and to ensure the completion of projects on time.
· Prepare and send daily reports to the management over project status.
· Prepare and maintain daily site schedules for the approval of the project manager and ensure work is done as per the approved plan.
· Contact the respective regulatory authorities to inspect and comment on the completed fit-out works for the issuance of the occupancy certificate.
· Planning everything from execution to delivery by Delegating work effectively and breaking the project into tasks, Breaking down the tasks and subtasks, Setting an appropriate schedule for the development of certain deliverables, Defining milestones, and Highlighting the project dependencies.
Must be Required:
- Bachelors in Civil/ Mechanical/Architectural/ QS
- Experience in Architectural/ Joinery and Interior designing for 2D and 3D plans, Shop drawing detailed shop drawing for mainly joinery & interior fit-out
- Must have knowledge of Production(Joinery) and installation (Joinery & Fit -out) procedures
- Should be familiar with all aspects of interior fit-outs, joinery, and furniture, upholstery, painting. Etc
- Understands drawings and joinery technical issues.
- Refined knowledge of raw materials and its grades are essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
· Microsoft Office
· M S project
· Auto cad
· Written & Verbal Communication
· Program Management
· Budgeting & scheduling
· Task Estimation
- UAE: 2-4 years (Required)
- UAE driving license (Required)
· English (Proficient)
· 1. Please make sure that your experience meets all the above requests before you apply for this job.
· 2. Please make sure you are available now in the UAE.